1/4 Photos of Special Chicken With Mushrooms
1 hr 20 mins
This dish can be prepared ahead of time; refrigerated and cooked just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2In skillet heat oil and 1Tblsp butter.
- 3Add mushrooms and garlic; sauté a few minutes.
- 4Place mushroom in a casserole.
- 5Dip chicken in beaten egg; then roll in breadcrumbs.
- 6In skillet heat remaining butter and more oil if necessary.
- 7Brown chicken on both sides.
- 8Place chicken on top of mushrooms.
- 9Deglaze pan with chicken broth; pour in casserole.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or.
- 11until chicken is chicken is cooked.
- 12Top with cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
- 13Serve with pasta or rice.
- 14I use 1/4 cup Egg Beaters to replace the egg.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Chicken With Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 176.7 mg
- Sodium 911.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 44.7 g