This is very delicious! Serve over garlic mashed potatoes and fresh frozen peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season liver with salt and cayenne.
- 2Preheat frypan.
- 3Melt butter and saute onions until tender.
- 4Add liver and brown on all sides.
- 5Add mushrooms with liquid.
- 6Reduce heat, simmer covered for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7Stir in sour cream and continue cooking for an additional 8 to 10 minutes.
- 8Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Special Calf Liver With Onions, Mushrooms & Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 431.4 mg
- Sodium 388.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: