Recipe by Lvs2Cook
These burgers are juicy and taste wonderful! Remember to use the full 2 pounds of lean ground sirloin or the burgers will fall apart. Serve with extra barbecue sauce.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place meat in a large bowl. Add seasonings, sauces, and oil and mix together with your hands. Do not handle too much or it will make the burgers tough - just enough to mix the ingredients.
- Work mixture into patties of the desired size. Place on wax paper and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Grill until cooked to your desired temperature. Serve on buns.
- Cooks note: Try topping with crumbled blue cheese and bacon or grilled onion, tomato and Italian dressing or mozzarella and pizza sauce or grilled mushrooms and Swiss cheese.