Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Moist with loads of blueberries.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar (for tops of muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin pans.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with a mixer or wooden spoon, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition until well blended.
- Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating by hand just until combined.
- With fork, mash 1/2 cup blueberries, stir with fork. Add rest of whole blueberries, mixing in gently.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full. Sprinkle each with sugar. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool in pans about 1/2 hour before removing. Serve warm.
- Makes 1 to 1 1/2 dozen.
Nice easy recipe. My son gives it 5 stars! Followed it exactly, no need to change a thing! Full of blueberries and yes, very moist.