Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rather refreshing but it has a kick to it. Prep time does not take in 30 mins infusing and 30 mins cooling time.
- 750 ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 spearmint and chamomile tea bags
- 185 ml gin
- 80 ml white rum
- 80 ml drambuie
- 60 ml fresh lemon juice
- ice cube, to serve
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
- Combine the water, sugar and tea bags in medium heatproof bowl.
- Set aside for 30 mins to infuse.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Combine the gin, rum, Drambuie and lemon juice in a serving jug.
- Add ice, mint and tea mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
I actually had everything on hand! Well, I used granulated sugar, but it disolved just fine. I even had Drambuie! No special trip. But a special trip would have been worth it. I didn't have spearmint and chamomile tea mixed, so I used two bags of each. Wonderful medly of flavors. Easy to fix. A very elegant drink.