Recipe by Suzanne S.
This recipe is inspired by Caddy Shack restaurant in St. Augustine Florida. The dressing I chose to serve mine with is the The Russian Tea Room Russian Dressing (Russian Tea Room's Dressing) here at Food.com. All ingredient measurements are my preferences, make it your own using more or less of whatever you like.
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 4 slices smoked turkey, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 tomatoes, diced finely
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, sliced
- salad dressing, of your choice