Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, milk, flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Can allow mixture to sit until ready to cook.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add salt liberally to boiling water.
- Force dough through large holes of a colander/drainer directly into boiling water.
- Make in batches and do not overload the pot.
- Bring each batch back to a boil.
- Noodles are done when they float.
- Remove with a strainer and keep warm while cooking remainder.
- Toss each batch with a little of the butter.
- Serve with gravy.