Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes great and easy too. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 2 (46 ounce) cans Hawaiian Punch drink
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale
- In a punch bowl or other large container combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
Excellent punch recipe. My mom and I made it over Easter weekend. The weather was warm and the kids were in and out all day. This punch was the perfect thing for them and the adults too. The flavor was fruity sweet with a little bit of tart. The ginger ale made it sparkle. Thanks sml212 for sharing your recipe.
This punch is the best. I make it at every party. I take some punch without the gingerale and add mixed fruit and make a ice ring for the punch bowl. Everyone raves about it!!