Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Another Rachel Ray recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- Cream the sugar, butter, and salt. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
- Beat in the cocoa until thoroughly mixed. Add the flour until well-blended.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll 1 tbsp of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet, spacing evenly.
- Flatten each ball with a drinking glass. Peel the dough off the glass and return it to the pan.
- Using edible gold dust (available from Amazon.com) and a small paint brush, flick the edible gold dust onto each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes until the edges are set. Let cool.