Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Rachel Ray recipe.
Make and share this Sparkly Brownie Coins recipe from Food.com.
- Cream the sugar, butter, and salt. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
- Beat in the cocoa until thoroughly mixed. Add the flour until well-blended.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll 1 tbsp of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet, spacing evenly.
- Flatten each ball with a drinking glass. Peel the dough off the glass and return it to the pan.
- Using edible gold dust (available from Amazon.com) and a small paint brush, flick the edible gold dust onto each cookie.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes until the edges are set. Let cool.