Chris Reynolds's Note:
Another Rachel Ray recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the sugar, butter, and salt. Add the egg and vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
- 2Beat in the cocoa until thoroughly mixed. Add the flour until well-blended.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- 4Roll 1 tbsp of dough into balls and place on cookie sheet, spacing evenly.
- 5Flatten each ball with a drinking glass. Peel the dough off the glass and return it to the pan.
- 6Using edible gold dust (available from Amazon.com) and a small paint brush, flick the edible gold dust onto each cookie.
- 7Bake 10 to 11 minutes until the edges are set. Let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkly Brownie Coins
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 154.0 mg
- Sodium 335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 12.4 g