Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This has got to be great! Passive cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 3 -4 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 12 2⁄3 ounces chilled champagne (Half bottle) or 12 2⁄3 ounces other chilled semi-dry sparkling wine (Half bottle)
- Gently stir together raspberries, Chambord, and sugar in small bowl and let macerate.
- Cover & chill, at least 1 hour or up to 2 hours.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons raspberries with some ice into each of 2 champagne flutes or glasses, slowly.
- Top with champagne.