Sparkling White Sangria Salad
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup wine, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup wine, juice, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat; add gelatin mixture, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
- Place pan in a large ice-filled bowl; let stand 20 minutes or until thick but not set, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk the gelatin mixture to form small bubbles; fold in orange sections, grapes, and raspberries.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Place a plate upside down on top of mold; invert mold onto plate.