Prep 4 hrs 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
From Cooking Light
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups riesling wine or 1 1⁄2 cups other sweet white wine, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups white grape juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange sections
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- cooking spray
- Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup wine, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup wine, juice, and sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat; add gelatin mixture, stirring until the gelatin dissolves.
- Place pan in a large ice-filled bowl; let stand 20 minutes or until thick but not set, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk the gelatin mixture to form small bubbles; fold in orange sections, grapes, and raspberries.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Place a plate upside down on top of mold; invert mold onto plate.