Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another punch recipe that sounds great. Posting here so I can find it again.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 orange, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- mint sprig
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) sparkling apple juice
- Combine pineapple, orange strawberries and mint in a 6 cup mold. Add enough water to fill. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Combine pineapple juice and apple juice in a punch bowl. Unmold ice mold by wrapping the bottom of the mold with a hot, damp dishcloth. Place in punch bowl. Serve!