Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 quart boiling water
- 2 family-size tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 quart water
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale
- Pour 1 quart boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, squeezing gently.
- Stir in sugar, lemonade concentrate and 1 quart water; stir until sugar dissolved; chill.
- When ready to serve, stir in ginger ale and serve over crushed ice.
Wonderful, easy, resfreshing! A GREAT Summer Drink. Thanks for sharing. Koechin
This is absolutely fan-tabulous!! Add a tray of fresh kiwi and strawberries to munch on while watching the stars for a romantic night at home!