1/2 Photos of Sparkling Strawberry Pops
4 hrs 20 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
For the kids version use non-alcoholic sparkling grape juice.. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until boiling.
- 2Stir until sugar dissolves and cool.
- 3Combine berries, juice, and corn syrup in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- 4Strain through a sieve over a bowl, pressing to extract juices, discard solids.
- 5Combine the sugar syrup, strawberry mixture, and wine.
- 6Divide mixture among 8 (4 ounce) molds and top with lids and insert craft sticks.
- 7Freeze for 4 hours or until thoroughly frozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Strawberry Pops
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 0.7 g