Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sister-In-Law gave this to me from 'Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello' on the FoodNetwork. This is a fun recipe for entertaining or just relaxing at home. It is also very easy to make. Hope you guys like it as much as we do in my family.
- 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄2 cup orange liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 (25 ounce) bottles sparkling wine
- In a large pitcher, combine the brandy, and orange liqueur.
- Pour in the sugar, stir or shake the pitcher thoroughly to mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Add all the fruit at once.
- Add the sparkling wine and serve as is or on ice.