1/1 Photo of Sparkling Red and Green Tea B-H-G
4 hrs 10 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Better Homes and Gardens (http://recipes.bhg.com). Tall, refreshing, cooling glass of iced tea!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boiling.
- 2Steep individual-size green tea bags in boiling water according to tea package directions.
- 3Remove and discard tea bags.
- 4Stir a frozen juice concentrate into tea mixture.
- 5Cover and chill mixture until serving time. To Serve:
- 6Fill a tall glass with ice and 1/4 full with the tea mixture.
- 7Top with chilled sparkling water or club soda.
- 8Garnish with a few fresh berries and lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Red and Green Tea B-H-G
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.0
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags