Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Better Homes and Gardens (http://recipes.bhg.com). Tall, refreshing, cooling glass of iced tea!
Make and share this Sparkling Red and Green Tea B-H-G recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups water
- 4 green tea bags
- 12 ounces frozen juice concentrate (such as cranberry-raspberry or apple-cherry)
- sparkling water or club soda
- fresh berries
- lemon wedge
- Bring water to boiling.
- Steep individual-size green tea bags in boiling water according to tea package directions.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir a frozen juice concentrate into tea mixture.
- Cover and chill mixture until serving time. To Serve:
- Fill a tall glass with ice and 1/4 full with the tea mixture.
- Top with chilled sparkling water or club soda.
- Garnish with a few fresh berries and lemon wedge.
I used apple cherry frozen juice concentrate for this and black cherry sparkling water. Garnished with blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries for a nicely flavored drink. Very clean fresh taste and would be pretty for holiday get togethers.