Recipe by katew
To avoid confusion"jelly" to me in Australia is "jello" to a lot of others who use this site/
Top Review by HokiesMom
These turned out so well! I impressed my family with this light dessert over the weekend. I used sugar free jello and because I was not sure what size marshmallows I used about 20 minis instead of 16 large. It turned out well and had a nice frothy looking top! Oh I used sliced fresh strawberries to top off each dish. Made during ZWT6 for Zwizzle Chicks.
- 1 (85 g) packet raspberry jelly crystals
- 250 ml boiling water
- 16 pink marshmallows
- fresh berries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water, set aside.
- Place marshmallows in microwave safe container.
- Heat in microwave till melted - time depends on your microwave.
- Whisk marshmallows into jelly mixture.
- Pour into 2 large glasses.
- Refrigerate 3 hours till set.
- Garnish with berries.