Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
To avoid confusion"jelly" to me in Australia is "jello" to a lot of others who use this site/
- 1 (85 g) packet raspberry jelly crystals
- 250 ml boiling water
- 16 pink marshmallows
- fresh berries (to garnish)
- Dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water, set aside.
- Place marshmallows in microwave safe container.
- Heat in microwave till melted - time depends on your microwave.
- Whisk marshmallows into jelly mixture.
- Pour into 2 large glasses.
- Refrigerate 3 hours till set.
- Garnish with berries.
These turned out so well! I impressed my family with this light dessert over the weekend. I used sugar free jello and because I was not sure what size marshmallows I used about 20 minis instead of 16 large. It turned out well and had a nice frothy looking top! Oh I used sliced fresh strawberries to top off each dish. Made during ZWT6 for Zwizzle Chicks.
The result was too sweet for us. I think it would have been better if one more cup of water was added. I used regular marshmallows and they might be why the jello was so firm . After letting it sit outside the refrigerator, they softened and then they were better. Thanks for sharing. Made for Swizzle Chicks and ZWT6.
I used sugar-free Jello to save on calories. This was easy and fun to make. The finished Jello was cool and refreshing. I will enjoy this again and look forward to trying other flavors. Thanks for postiing kate. Made for Zwizzle Chicks for ZWT6.