Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Perfect, light dessert recipes for the holidays or a night in with the girls.
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sparkling wine or 2 cups spumante, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries, not thawed
- 1⁄3 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Whisk the gelatin and boiling water in a medium bowl until the gelatin is dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate until lukewarm, about 25 minutes.
- Stir in the Prosecco. Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin thickens but does not set, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour.
- Stir in the raspberries (bubbles will form in the gelatin mixture). Divide the gelatin among 6 Champagne flutes or individual dessert bowls.
- Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin is set, at least 2 hours and up to 2 days.
- Dollop the mascarpone cheese atop each serving, then sprinkle the walnuts over and serve.