Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't wait to make this as a punch for the next time I need one. I guessed at the size of the Crystal Light, just use the one that makes 2 quarts. Instead of Crystal Light you use a packet of raspberry drink mix (kool-aid) and 1 cup sugar. I got this from a recipe card at a grocery store.
- 946.36 ml cold water
- 14.17 g package crystal light raspberry powdered drink mix
- 1360.77 g bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1000.0 ml raspberry flavored seltzer water
- 283.49 g package frozen raspberries, thawed, undrained
- Chill the juice cocktail and seltzer. Put the water and drink mix into a large pitcher, stir until the mix is dissolved. Pour drink mix, juice cocktail and seltzer into a punch bowl. Stir in thawed raspberries and juice. If you would like at this point you could top with several scoops of raspberry sherbert.