Recipe by Margie99
I can't wait to make this as a punch for the next time I need one. I guessed at the size of the Crystal Light, just use the one that makes 2 quarts. Instead of Crystal Light you use a packet of raspberry drink mix (kool-aid) and 1 cup sugar. I got this from a recipe card at a grocery store.
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package crystal light raspberry powdered drink mix
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 liter raspberry flavored seltzer water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the juice cocktail and seltzer. Put the water and drink mix into a large pitcher, stir until the mix is dissolved. Pour drink mix, juice cocktail and seltzer into a punch bowl. Stir in thawed raspberries and juice. If you would like at this point you could top with several scoops of raspberry sherbert.