Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple and refreshing non-alchoholic punch recipe. It's from "The Essential Christmas Cookbook".
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 passion fruit, flesh from (optional) or 1⁄4 cup passion fruit juice
- orange slice, to garnish
- lemon slice, to garnish
- ice cube
- Pour juices into a large glass pitcher or bowl and stir.
- Add passionfruit flesh or juice and stir.
- Ice can be added to pitcher or individual glasses.
- Garnish with halved orange and lemon slices.
I think the passion fruit was a bit too much. Otherwise it was good.
This was okay but I wasn't overly taken with it. It tastes very similar to a fruit punch we can get in a can here in Oz so I think that's why I'm not too fussed with it, sorry!
Very nice tasting punch! I'm not a really big fan of ginger ale, so used an additional 1/3 cup of each of the first 3 juices, then used only 1 cup of ginger ale! Thanks for this easy-to-make beverage recipe!