Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious for the holidays! From Food and WIne Magazine.
- 1 quart pomegranate juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 2 cups chilled limeade
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne
- lime slice (to garnish)
- orange slice (to garnish)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- In a punch bowl, combine pomegranate juice, orange juice, and limeade.
- Pour in the champagne; float lime and orange slices on top.
- Ladle into 12 ice-filled glasses, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds and serve.