Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this. I have used it though and it's good.
Make and share this Sparkling Pink Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- 4 teaspoons grenadine (or 6 drops of red food coloring)
- Mix sugar, juice and coloring.
- Just before serving add club soda.
Gran and grandbabe made. Winter's not even here yet and I am so ready for flip flop season again. Made for Think Pink Recipe Tag.