Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Cooking Light. Cooking time is freezer time.
- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 3 peaches)
- 1⁄2 cup peach schnapps
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 8 peach slices (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Freeze 1 hour.
- Pour Champagne into a pitcher. Spoon peach mixture into pitcher; stir to combine.
- Garnish with peach slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
This is an outstanding drink, and everyone I've made it for loved it. If it's too sweet or you want a little change, add a big handful of fresh or frozen raspberries before blending. You will be amazed!