Recipe by Lennie
This recipe is easily cut in half if this is too much. This refreshing punch is delicious, and always a hit at any summer gathering. Use a Citrus Ice Ring (recipe posted separately) in the punch bowl -- it's pretty, and it keeps the punch cold.
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen concentrated orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 cups grapefruit juice (preferably Ruby Red, both for taste and colour)
- 9 cups cold water
- 6 cups ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In the morning of your party, in a very large bowl, combine all ingredients except ginger ale; you may want to then pour this mixture into juice jugs to refrigerate to avoid any spills.
- When ready to serve, place 7 cups of the punch mix in punch bowl along with 2 cups of the ginger ale; float a Citrus Ice Ring (recipe posted separately #24758) in the bowl; this allows you to refill (refresh) the punch bowl two more times without it getting too watered down as the ice ring melts.