Top Review by Nancy Sneed
I made this punch for a baby shower and it was just too tart for most of the guests taste. I put 46 oz of pineapple juice in it so that may be part of the reason. I didn't find any 6 oz containers and since all I found was 46 I thought there may have been a typo in the recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 (46 ounce) cans hawaiian fruit punch
- 1 package cherry powdered drink mix
- 2 quarts water or 2 quarts ice