Recipe by breezermom
A variation on a mimosa, to be served at brunches. The champagne is added just before serving. Prep time does not include the 2 hour chilling time.
- 4 cups boiling water
- 4 tea bags, regular size
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 750 milliliter bottle champagne or 750 sparkling wine, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 4 cups boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in sugar and juice concentrate, stirring until sugar dissolves. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Stir together chilled tea mixture and Champagne. Serve immediately.