Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a yummy punch with a little kick! We served this at our cookie exchange and it was a big hit. Be sure and add the sparkling wine at the end so you don't lose too many bubbles.
- 4 ounces triple sec, chilled (or any orange liqueur)
- 1⁄2 gallon orange juice, chilled
- 1 (375 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 4 tangerines, seperated into sections
- Mix the triple sec and orange juice together in a punch bowl.
- Top with the sparkling wine and float tangerine sections on top just before serving.