Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I have had for many many years. Excellent for the Holidays
Make and share this Sparkling Orange EggNog recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl mix 3 cups of the Orange juice, lemon juice, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- Blend well.
- Heat on stove until hot, stirring constantly so the eggs will not curdle.
- (If the eggs do curdle, just strain liquid) Cool.
- Add rest of the orange juice, Blend with a beater.
- Put into the fridge covered until cold.
- Just before serving:.
- Put Orange Juice mix into a punch bowl.
- Spoon in soften vanilla Ice cream.
- Add Ginger Ale and mix.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Garnish with orange slices.