This is a recipe I have had for many many years. Excellent for the Holidays
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix 3 cups of the Orange juice, lemon juice, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
- 2Blend well.
- 3Heat on stove until hot, stirring constantly so the eggs will not curdle.
- 4(If the eggs do curdle, just strain liquid) Cool.
- 5Add rest of the orange juice, Blend with a beater.
- 6Put into the fridge covered until cold.
- 7Just before serving:.
- 8Put Orange Juice mix into a punch bowl.
- 9Spoon in soften vanilla Ice cream.
- 10Add Ginger Ale and mix.
- 11Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- 12Garnish with orange slices.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Orange EggNog
Serving Size: 1 (3962 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 338.3 mg
- Sodium 215.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 95.3 g
- Protein 16.0 g