1/2 Photos of Sparkling Lemonade
Cool, refreshing lemonade, made to sparkle. Wonderful on a warm, sunny, summer afternoon. from Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1 cup fruit sugar or 1 cup berry sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle soda water
- 1In a large pitcher, combine cold water, lemon juice and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
- 2Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 3Just before serving, gradually add soda water down edge of pitcher, stir to mix.
- 5Pour lemonade over ice cubes in glasses.
- 6Garnish each serving with lemon slices and mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: