Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Had this at a friend's house. Excellent recipe. Would also be wonderful with VODKA. :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice, plus extra for slicing (about 3 lemons)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice (1 orange)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, plus extra (to garnish, 2-3 limes)
- 1 quart club soda, chilled
- In medium saucepan over high heat, bring water and sugar to a boil. Boil for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool, then put in a covered container in fridge.
- Fill a pitcher with ice and add syrup mixture, juices and club soda. Stire, add lemon and lime slices to garnish.
- Serve immediately.
I made this lemonade for a brunch today and it was a huge hit! I tripled the recipe and followed your directions exactly. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for posting, will definitely make it again!
I prepared this for a cookout with friends, and it was a hit. Of course, we had to add a little vodka to our glasses of this crisp, cool, and refreshing lemonade. The club soda is a nice twist on a traditional summer cooler.