1/3 Photos of Sparkling Jasmine Iced Tea
A sparkling iced tea, a change from the ordinary, with a sweet and floral flavour. Prep time includes cooling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups water, boiling
- 3 tablespoons loose jasmine tea
- 1/2 cup sugar (or to personal taste)
- 1 1/4 cups sparkling water
- 1Dissolve sugar in 3/4 cup of water, and boil gently until a syrup has formed. Set aside and let cool.
- 2Steep the jasmine tea in the remaining 3 1/4 cups of hot water for around 6 minutes.
- 3Strain out tea, and let cool.
- 4In a pitcher, combine syrup and tea.
- 5Stir or whisk until fully blended.
- 6Add sparkling water and cool thoroughly.
- 7Serve over ice at once.
- 8Can be served with cinnamon sticks, lemon slices or mint sprigs.
- 9Makes 1 quart of iced tea.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Jasmine Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1086 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 99.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: