Tangy citrus salt elevates lemonade to new heights in this refreshing drink. A mild honey such as orange blossom would be a good choice to complement the lemon juice. Recipe courtesy of Whole Foods Market.
- Combine lemon juice and honey in a saucepan.
- Heat until honey is completely blended with the juice.
- Chill until cold, then stir and pour into a large pitcher. Add cold water and stir to combine completely.
- Mix lemon zest with finishing salt in a small dish.
- Rub the rim of serving glasses with a wedge of lemon or lime.
- Invert glass into dish of salt and turn to coat rim.
- Add ice and lemonade. Serve immediately.