Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 pink grapefruit, cut into 16 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup gray sea salt
- crushed ice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened white grapefruit juice
- 1 cup club soda, chilled
- Rub rims of 8 (8-ounce) martini glasses with 8 grapefruit wedges.
- Place sea salt into a shallow dish and dip martini-glass rims in the salt.
- Fill martini shaker halfway with crushed ice. Add 1/2 cup vodka and 3/4 cup grapefruit juice; shake to chill.
- Strain evenly into 4 of the martini glasses. Stir in 2 tablespoons club soda per glass. Repeat to make 8 drinks.
- Garnish glasses with grapefruit wedges.
This drink was nice and tart! I liked it both with and without the club soda. I think it would be good with pink grapefruit juice (sweetened) too. Thanks for posting this recipe! Made for the October 2008 Think Pink event