Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
With orange juice and ginger ale to tone down the grape juice, this punch is wonderful served at any party. Also, add whatever liquor you'd like if you want to make it a cocktail.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a saucepan, combine water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes.
- Add juices and mix well.
- Stir in ginger ale just before serving.
This is a delightful punch, Suzanne! I mixed up a batch in a pitcher, omitting the ginger ale and I am using it as cocktails for my husband and I in the evening! I add a little ginger ale and rum or vodka to the glass and we're all set! Thanks for sharing this recipe!