4 hrs 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (about 1/3 lb.)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1Place grapes in a zip-lock plastic freezer bag (do not remove grapes from stems); freeze completely (about 4 hours).
- 2Gently stir together the grape juice and lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher.
- 3Add frozen grapes to pitcher; serve immediately.
- 4*Note--the freshest grapes hold tightly to the stems; to check before purchasing, very gently shake the bunch; the more grapes that fall away, the older the fruit.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Grape Juice-Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.3
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 114.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g