Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Make and share this Sparkling Grape Juice-Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (about 1/3 lb.)
- 1 (750 ml) bottlesparkling white grape juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- Place grapes in a zip-lock plastic freezer bag (do not remove grapes from stems); freeze completely (about 4 hours).
- Gently stir together the grape juice and lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher.
- Add frozen grapes to pitcher; serve immediately.
- *Note--the freshest grapes hold tightly to the stems; to check before purchasing, very gently shake the bunch; the more grapes that fall away, the older the fruit.