Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of California Table Grape Commission.
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups assorted berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blackberries
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 9 ounces plain unflavored gelatin (3 packages)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 24 1⁄2 ounces chilled sparkling white grape juice
- This recipe can either be made in small individuals molds or in one larger mold. Prepare molds by filling with mixture of chilled grapes and berries.
- Place water in small pan and sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let sit for 1 minute. Place over low heat on the stove and stir until smooth.
- Add sugar and continue to cook for about 1 minute until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Pour sparkling grape juice into a bowl. Add cooled gelatin mixture and stir.
- Pour gelatin mixture into prepared molds. Place in refrigerator and let chill until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight. To loosen gelatin molds; quickly dip outside of mold in pan filled with warm water to loosen. Invert and serve.