Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a refreshing drink for hot summer days. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- In small saucepan, bring the water, honey and ginger to a boil.
- Remove from the heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain, discarding ginger, cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher, stir in soda and lemon juice; serve immediately over ice.
I love ginger, so this worked great for me! I halved the recipe and drank it all, will definitely make again! Thanks Lainey!