Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing blend of apricot, orange, and grapefruit juices is a step up from plain juice but no more difficult to make. Sparkling mineral water adds bubbles without alcohol.
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups sparkling water, chilled
- ice cube
- blood orange slice (optional)
- In a large pitcher, stir together the apricot nectar, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemon juice.
- Slowly stir in the mineral water.
- Serve juice mixture over ice.
- If desired, garnish with blood orange slices.
A nice one for a hot day like it was here today, not too sweet, slightly fizzy & very refreshing. Thanks!