Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity cocktail from Crystal Light and Food & Family magazine. This one has pink lemonade, pineapple and white grape juice and gin. Crystal Light is a low calorie fruit drink mix. One tub makes 2 quarts, so if you need to use another low cal drink mix, use the amount needed to make 2 quarts.
- 14.78 ml containercrystal light pink low-calorie lemonade drink mix
- 473.18 ml pineapple juice
- 354.88 ml white grape juice
- 473.18 ml water
- 118.29 ml gin
- 6 lemon slices
- Empty drink mix into large pitcher.
- Add juices and water, stir until drink mix is dissolved, then stir in gin.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses, adding a lemon slice to each glass.