Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A "berry" special and very festive version of Sangria! Prep time does not include chilling.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle beaujolais wine or 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry liqueur (optional)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups well-chilled orange, lemon-lime or berry flavored sparkling water
- Combine wine, cranberry juice, orange juice, liqueur, orange slices and lime slices in large glass pitcher.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, pour the sangria into a punch bowl.
- Slowly add the flavored sparkling water.
It was quite good. Light! I didn`t use the cranberry liquer. I will try to find it and in the summer make it! Refreshing!