1/3 Photos of Sparkling Cranberry Punch
A wonderful non-alcoholic punch with just the right amount of tartness. Makes a great toast for a New Years or holiday party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a sugar cube in the bottom of each 8 to 10 chilled champagne flutes.
- 2Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
- 3Fill each glass with white grape juice.
- 4Thread several cranberries onto skewer or toothpick and garnish each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Cranberry Punch
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g