Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful non-alcoholic punch with just the right amount of tartness. Makes a great toast for a New Years or holiday party.
- 8 -10 sugar cubes
- 1 1⁄4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottlesparkling white grape juice, nonalcoholic
- Place a sugar cube in the bottom of each 8 to 10 chilled champagne flutes.
- Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
- Fill each glass with white grape juice.
- Thread several cranberries onto skewer or toothpick and garnish each glass.
Lovely drink, the touch of sugar mellows out the tartness of the cranberry juice, very refreshing!
A lovely drink that I will enjoy often! I used sparkling white cranberry juice. Yummy!
Paula this is great for those parties were you are the driver! It`s festive and yummy and you don`t feel deprived from a drink! And for children who enjoy toasting with the rest of the family. CHEERS!