Recipe by Redsie
Perfect for the holidays!! From Chatelaine.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Wish I'd found this recipe earlier for the holidays - especially seeing as I had everything (save the fresh cranberries) on hand. Grand Marnier was my orange-flavoured liqueur. Really delicious and very prettily-coloured.
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 12 cranberries
- 1⁄2 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small pitcher or large measuring cup, stir the cranberry juice with the vodka and orange-flavoured liqueur.
- Slice 12 cranberries in half.
- Spoon 2 tbsp crushed ice into martini glasses or champagne flutes. Place a few cranberries on top.
- Pour in juice mixture.
- Slice 1/2 lime into 4 wedges. First squeeze juice from each wedge into the cocktail. Then drop in lime for garnish.