Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delightfully tart, very refreshing. I mix this in a huge mixing bowl, then refrigerate it in two (2 litre) pop bottles. I use a funnel and a ladle to get it in there. The pop bottles really help keep it from going flat. This is, of course, great in a punch bowl. Add the gingerale just before serving, and some ice to the bowl.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 5 cups water
- 7 cups ginger ale
- Combine juice concentrates, pineapple juice, and water in a large container.
- Mix well.
- Gently stir in gingerale.
- Use a funnel to put in 2 litre pop bottles to keep in fridge.
- If using in a punch bowl, do not add gingerale until ready to serve.