Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
A fun non-alcoholic beverage for your next holiday party. You pour these individually and use the grenadine as a pretty color and flavor to the glass.
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice (about 8 oranges)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh tangerine juice (about 6 tangerines)
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- Strange orange and tangerine juices through a cheesecloth lined colander into a large bowl.
- Combine juices and cider into a large pitcher.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the beverage into each of 8 glasses.
- Slowly pour 1 1/2 tsp grenandine down inside of each glass (DO NOT stir before serving).