A fun non-alcoholic beverage for your next holiday party. You pour these individually and use the grenadine as a pretty color and flavor to the glass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strange orange and tangerine juices through a cheesecloth lined colander into a large bowl.
- 2Combine juices and cider into a large pitcher.
- 3Pour 3/4 cup of the beverage into each of 8 glasses.
- 4Slowly pour 1 1/2 tsp grenandine down inside of each glass (DO NOT stir before serving).
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sparkling Citrus Cider
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling apple cider