Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty jelly, great to share with friends. I have given little jars as gifts and using inexpensive wine glasses for containers, sealed with paraffin wax, slightly beaten to make it look frothy. Source: Canadian Living magazine
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups champagne
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 3 ounces liquid pectin
- In double boiler over rapidly boiling water, combine sugar, champagne and liqueur.
- Cook, stirring, until sugar has dissolved and mixture begins to steam.
- Pour in pectin, stirring quickly to blend.
- Pour into sterilized jars. Seal.
- If using wine glasses let cool for 10 minutes before sealing with paraffin wax.