Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light Cookbook, 1989. Haven't tried this yet but I love, love, love cassis! This is like a wine or champagne free Kir or Kir Royale (since it still will be bubbly). For me, the lemon twist is a must. Recipe states: 111 calories per serving and this makes 4 servings. Note: This is not alcohol free since creme de cassis is a berry liquor.
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup mineral water, lemon flavored, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup creme de cassis
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon twist (optional)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir gently.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lemon twists if desired.