Prep 24 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From Everyday with Rachel Ray. I haven't tried it yet, just posting so I can throw the magazine out. Looks like a great winter cocktail.
- 354.88 ml Bourbon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4.92 ml allspice berry
- 0.59 ml grated nutmeg
- 680.38 g sparkling apple cider, nonalcoholic-chilled
- 6 slice lemon peel, thin strips
- 177.44 ml fresh lemon juice
- In large glass measuring cup, combine the bourbon, cinnamon stick, allspice and nutmeg; let stand overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Strain out the spices and discard. Stir in the cider and lemon juice. Divide among 6 glasses. Garnish with lemon peel.